Selecting an Egg Donor
Selecting an Egg Donor for Your Family
The first step in selecting your egg donor is a complimentary consultation with a fertility specialist. We will discuss your medical background, donor preferences and criteria for the best fit. Your personal ELITE IVF coordinator will analyze hundreds of egg donor profiles and guide you through the process. In this initial step, we will help you select a donor that best matches your family.
Our Pre-Screened Egg Donor Database
ELITE IVF’s Egg Donor Criteria:
- Between the ages of 18-34
- Often college students or graduates
- Present a normal karyotype (chromosome study)
- Have demonstrated good vision
- Proven fertility
- In excellent health
Tested and Confirmed
- HTLV 1/2
- Hepatitis B and C
- Cystic Fibrosis*
ELITE IVF’s Egg Donor Selection Process
We will conduct a customized egg donor search using our extensive global donor pool. After we identify the top two matches, an ELITE IVF fertility physician will review the egg donors and assess the suitability of each match.
Where Do the Egg Donors Come From?
How Do I get My Donor Eggs?
- Your donor can travel to your local fertility clinic
- You can travel to your donor’s local fertility clinic
- We can safely deliver your frozen gametes (eggs, sperm, and embryos) to your home clinic via our cryo-transport services.
I sincerely and profoundly appreciate ELITE IVF’s support, your presence and especially your efficiency in responding to all of our needs during this process. This was our second child born with the help of your services and with the same original donor, but who knows, maybe our paths will cross yet again!