Become an Egg Donor
Make Dreams Come True Through Egg Donation
What is Egg Donation?
Egg donation is a life-changing process by which a woman (the donor) donates her fertile eggs to another individual or couple to help them conceive.
Become an Egg Donor?
Becoming an egg donor gives you the chance to play a meaningful role in bringing new life into the world and helping an aspiring parent’s dreams come true. Up to 10% of people in the United States alone are struggling with infertility. At ELITE IVF, we believe everyone should be able to grow their family, with the right village of support.
As an egg donor, you will
- Change the lives of a couple or individual by helping them to fulfil their dream of having a child
- Receive financial compensation for related expenses
- Be supported by ELITE IVF throughout the entire process
- Learn a great deal about your own health and fertility
Becoming an ELITE IVF Egg Donor
- Between the ages of 18 and 34?
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and weight?
- Having regular monthly periods?
- Committed to the egg donation process?
How an Egg Donation Agency Supports You
ELITE IVF’S Commitment to Our Egg Donors
- Keeping you informed every step of the way and answering any of your questions
- Prioritizing your physical and emotional needs before, during, and after treatment
- Providing the best possible care for you and the intended parents
- Making your experience meaningful, worthwhile and rewarding