ELITE IVF’s donor matching service is provided without any obligation to sign an agreement or pay any registration or agency fees.
Our goal is to provide an experience that is relaxing and pressure-free, catering to the patient’s needs from the moment of first contact and until a pregnancy is achieved. In support of this objective, ELITE IVF assumes the responsibility, time, and effort required for searching through its donor networks.
ELITE IVF’s Donor Coordination Program: Supporting Intended Parents
ELITE IVF has an experienced donor coordination team that handles hundreds of donor searches every year, providing recommendations to intended parents about the donors that best fit their criteria at the specific time of search. A donor coordinator is assigned to all patients and is continually available to discuss donor preferences and how to select the most relevant donor.
Inspiring Confidence Through Rigorous Pre-Screening
ELITE IVF’s egg donation programs follow donor screening guidelines recommended by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) and the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
In addition to the requested physical attributes and background sought by the patient, ELITE IVF prescreens all donors from medical, social and psychological aspects. Donors must be found clear of any genetic or infectious disease, and be in overall excellent health. ELITE IVF only accepts donors who demonstrate proven fertility and have undergone at least one cycle of stimulation and egg collection prior to being matched.
ELITE IVF pre-screens for donors who are:
- Between the ages of 18-34
- College students or graduates of higher learning
- Of a normal karyotype (chromosome study)
- Demonstrated good vision
Tested and confirmed negative for the following diseases:
- HTLV 1/2
- Hepatitis B and C
- Cystic Fibrosis*
*Optional test at an additional cost at specific destination clinics
ELITE IVF’s Donor Selection Process
- The first step in the donor search process is for intended parents to submit the Find a Donor/Surrogate Form.
- Once ELITE IVF receives the Find a Donor/Surrogate Form, a program coordinator begins by a review of the requested donor attributes and list of intended parent preferences.
- The donor coordinator initiates this process by conducting a personal and customized Executive Donor Search in ELITE IVF™s global donor pool. After the top two matches have been identified, the donor coordinator has the profiles reviewed by a fertility physician to approve the suitability of a match.
- Once a donor match is approved according to ELITE IVF’s standards, the donor coordinator’s findings are presented to the intended parents who are then asked to comment on the profiles and provide feedback or approval. This process will continue until a donor is successfully selected.
Where are Donors From?
Donors may reside in any of the destinations where ELITE IVF has established partner clinical treatment sites, including North America, Central America, or Europe.
ELITE IVF represents a diverse donor pool in each of the destination countries where treatment is offered. This means that donors of every ethnicity and background can be found in every geographical area where the agency operates.
In most cases, to make the time to treatment as fast as possible, the recipient travels to the donor’s location. This expedites the process and results in the time to treatment being as little as 45 days from the time of signing an agreement with ELITE IVF.
In cases where the patient requests the reverse ” that the donor travel to the patient’s home clinic ” this is also feasible. In such cases, the donor coordinator will review areas such as differences in medical treatment protocols, insurance, legal costs, and the donor;s availability for travel. Depending on these factors, a new confirmed time to treatment and potentially additional costs will apply.
“We recommend ELITE IVF to anyone in need of a donor. Thank you ELITE IVF for making our dream come true. ” Monique