ELITE IVF offers a wide range of professional, cross-border fertility services, including egg donation, semen donation, and surrogacy solutions. Our partner clinics in the US and around the world use safe and reliable methods that deliver a consistent 70% pregnancy success rate with egg donation. One reason many patients come to ELITE IVF is because they can count on us to professionally manage their fertility care. We have proven time and again that we can solve the biggest fertility challenges. ELITE IVF helps intended parents around the world by providing the following:
Finding an Egg Donor & Egg Donation
ELITE IVF has a diverse pool of donors in locations across North America, Central America, and Europe. Couples who need an egg donation agency for starting a family can choose from a large selection of donors of every ethnicity and background. Our goal is to help intended parents find an ideal egg donor, with the physical traits, personal interests, and background they are looking for. All donors are thoroughly screened for genetic and infectious diseases, and they must be in excellent health and with proven fertility potential. For couples who require semen donation, ELITE has a donor coordination team that works to find semen donors that meet the patient’s criteria. All donors are screened for infectious diseases and social and psychological issues. As a reliable IVF agency, we have a responsibility to patients to reassure them that all semen donations come from men who have demonstrated themselves to be in excellent health and of proven fertility.
Cross-Border Fertility Care
With globalization entering every facet of our life, the world feels smaller by the day, including fertility care. Geographic borders serve their purpose, but for intended parents needing a solution, there can be no imposed limits or barriers to treatment – only a pathway to fulfilling the basic right of having a child and building a family. Patients should have a world of opportunities to choose from — not a handful. ELITE IVF has a network of partner clinics, donors, and surrogates around the globe as well as the expertise to provide intended parents with an array of options.
Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) & Other Services
ELITE IVF also offers patients a Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis service for egg and semen donation IVF cycles to reassure intended parents that their embryos are free of genetic or chromosomal abnormalities prior to the embryo transfer into the uterus of the recipient.
Recent advancement in freezing technology gives us the ability to provide our patients with cryopreservation (vitrification) services, making it possible to ship vitrified donor eggs, semen, or embryos back to the referring clinics of our intendend parents.
ELITE IVF: Meeting Real Fertility Challenges With Real Solutions
- Egg Donation/ Semen Donation: A safe and practical solution to give you a higher success rate with less risks.
- Regular “conventional” IVF Treatment. If you need IVF treatment using your own eggs to achieve a pregnancy, ELITE IVF’s cross-border treatment costs much less than other North American options. Our team coordinates everything you need for your treatment. Includes ovarian hyperstimulation, retrieval of eggs, advanced embryo technology, fertilization and embryo transfer. Your travel and accommodation costs as well as an on-site coordinator are also included. Please contact us for more information about conventional IVF treatment.
- Custom Donor Search: A donor coordination team to search international donor databases using your specific criteria. Spend less time searching and more time evaluating custom made matches.
- Surrogacy Solutions: A convenient option with packages that cover all fees for surrogate recruitment/matching, legal, escrow, logistical and medical arrangements.
- Cycle Coordination: Professional management services for treatment, legal agreements, and logistics. For patients who locate their own donor or surrogate. Let our experts guide and protect you.
- Freezing/Vitrification: Advanced technology that allows for freezing of eggs, semen, or embryos for shipment to partner clinics and has a 97% survival rate for oocytes or embryos.
- Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD): Reliable testing that ensures embryos will be free of genetic or chromosomal abnormalities prior to the embryo transfer.
- Embryo Donation: The ultimate gift. Carefully cryopreserved embryos donated to intended parents who qualify as recipients.
- International Medical Advisory: Second and third opinions available from a global network of professional fertility experts. Give your treatment the benefit of “Thinking outside the box.”
- Gender Selection: Uses PGD to determine gender of embryos prior to embryo transfer.
- Financing: Treatment packages may be conveniently arranged in installments.
“You deserve the term ELITE because it really is ELITE service.” K.M.